Instructions to RSVP for CCPD Workshops and Events and the CCPD Spring Career Fair
Please note, while RSVP's are not required for events, it helps employers and staff plan accordingly for it. If you did not RSVP, you are still welcomed to attend!
1. Log in to your JobLink Account:
- All students have a JobLink account with partially populated information from the Registrar. NOTE: To participate in on-campus interviews and to apply for open jobs (FT, Co-op or summer), please update your online Profile and upload at least one copy of your resume into JobLink at the beginning of the fall semester.
- New Students & First-time log-in: Use your RIN for your username and password.
- Returning Students: Log in with your RIN and Password. If you have forgotten your password, click on the tab labeled, "Forgot my password," and it will be emailed to you.
2. Once logged in, click on the "events" tab (upper right hand corner of your JobLink dashboard).
- Select the tab you wish to RSVP for - the CCPD Spring Career Fairs, information sessions or CCPD workshops/special events. NOTE: SCE programs are listed under Workshops/Special Events.
3. RSVP! Once you click on the title of the event, this will bring you to a screen that describes the event and provides an RSVP button. Click "RSVP" and fill in any requested information.