- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- The Sage Colleges
- Troy Public Library
- University Heights Association
Chartered and serving the Capital District since 1978.
Terms and conditions
Your privacy is important to you and to us. This Privacy Statement is intended to provide information about how we will treat information that you provide to us through the RPI Employees' Federal Credit Union web site ("Site"). Any use of the Site constitutes your consent to this Statement.
Various parts of our Site allow you to submit information to us via e-mail. RPIEFCU may use feedback information from members and non-members to respond to inquiries, comments or suggestions. This information is never sold, given, or disclosed to third parties.
Use of Information
If we deal with information that is subject to laws requiring us to make certain disclosures or take other actions, we will make the disclosure or take the action in connection with the particular information or service, and those disclosures are additional to this Statement. As a general matter, RPIEFCU does not sell its membership list and does not share with third parties private information that you submit which personally identifies you. There are several exceptions to this general rule, which include, but are not limited to the following:
- When RPIEFCU cooperates with a third party to allow products or services to be made available to our membership, we typically share with that third party information necessary or advisable to provide the service or product. If our sharing agreement has additional terms or conditions, we will make any required disclosures in connection with the particular product or service.
- Information submitted to obtain products or services is used by RPIEFCU and third parties as deemed necessary or advisable by RPIEFCU (or the third parties) to verify, provide, process and keep records of the requested service (including services that are incidental to the requested service) and our experience with you. We also combine that information with other information to determine your identity or eligibility.
- In order to comply with government agency or court orders. RPIEFCU endeavors to notify its members of such requests unless prohibited by court order or law to do so.
- We use information in order to verify the existence and condition of your account for a third party, such as a credit bureau or merchant.
- We use information if you give us your permission.
Storage of Information
Subject to applicable law, RPIEFCU will retain and use personal information, as appropriate in the normal course of our business.
Currently RPIEFCU does not serve cookies on our Site. However, RPIEFCU cooperates with third parties to allow products and services to be made available to members. Upon leaving the RPIEFCU Site and entering the site of a third party you may be served with a cookie. A "cookie" is a piece of data that a web site can send to your browser, which is then stored on your computer.
Nothing in this Privacy Statement affects our ability to collect, combine, use, verify, retain, and report, includingsharing with our regulators, information submitted in connection with the provision of products and services. . We also reserve the right to do the same with information obtained from public sources or third parties, and other information that does not personally identify you, without reference to this Online Privacy Statement.
- (518) 276-6593
- (518) 276-6715 fax
313 West Hall, RPI
110 8th Street
Troy NY 12180-3590