- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- The Sage Colleges
- Troy Public Library
- University Heights Association
Vol. 38 No. 1
ADDRESSING THE FINANCIAL NEEDS OF OUR MEMBERS THROUGH SAVINGS AND LOANS
PLEASE VISIT US IN OUR NEW LOCATION
PEOPLES AVENUE (ACROSS FROM THE HEFFNER ALUMNI HOUSE)
J-BLDG, J-LOT ENTRANCE
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!
- WE NEED YOU! Please consider running for the Board or Committee positions. We are at a critical stage in deciding the future of the credit union and would welcome new volunteers. Please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 276-6593.
- Although we had a slight improvement in loan disbursements, the Board of Directors decided to withhold a dividend for the quarter ending Dec. 31, 2015.
‘Like’ us on Facebook
You can now find us on Facebook at facebook.com/rpi.creditunion. We’re hoping this page will make it easy for you to share your comments, questions, and any suggestions!
Do we have your email address?
We need your email address in order to keep you posted on special loans and upcoming events. If you haven’t received an email from us recently, we probably don’t have your email address. Please help us update our list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Email Address” and your name.
The office will be closed on the following day's:
President's Day, Feb 15th.
Annual Meeting: Please HOLD the date, March 14, 2016 at noon.
Office phone 518-276-6593. Email: email@example.com Fax: 518-276-6715
If you have suggestions or if there is other information you would like to see in the newsletter contact Sandi Butcher,firstname.lastname@example.org we are always looking for articles for the newsletter.
- (518) 276-6593
- (518) 276-6715 fax
3202 J-Bldg, RPI
110 8th Street
Troy NY 12180-3590
- 9:00am - 2:30pm
(Wed: 11:30 - 2:30pm)
- President's Day - Feb 15th