- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- The Sage Colleges
- Troy Public Library
- University Heights Association
RPIEFCU Newsletter April 2016
Vol. 38 No. 2
ADDRESSING THE FINANCIAL NEEDS OF OUR MEMBERS THROUGH SAVINGS AND LOANS
PLEASE VISIT US IN OUR NEW LOCATION
PEOPLES AVENUE (ACROSS FROM THE HEFFNER ALUMNI HOUSE)
J-BLDG, J-LOT ENTRANCE
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!
Thank you Bill!
Many thanks to Bill Mielke for serving on the Board. We wish him the best in his retirement . He was an excellent Compliance Officer!
- Election Results: Congratulations to our New Board members - Geoff Seber, Ellen Johnston and Pat Gray. Mary Alice O’Brien was also re-elected and has accepted the position of President. Our thanks to Carol Rosenberg for serving on the Board and for her great marketing efforts.
- Our Net Worth ratio has not improved so the Board of Directors decided to withhold a dividend for the quarter ending March 31, 2016.
The office will be closed on the following day's:
Memorial Day, May 30, 2016
Independence Day, July 4, 2016
Office phone 518-276-6593. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 518-276-6715
If you have suggestions or if there is other information you would like to see in the newsletter contact Sandi Butcher,email@example.com we are always looking for articles for the newsletter.
- (518) 276-6593
- (518) 276-6715 fax
3202 J-Bldg, RPI
110 8th Street
Troy NY 12180-3590
- 9:00am - 2:30pm
(Wed: 11:30 - 2:30pm)
- Memorial Day - 5/30/16
- Independence Day - 7/4/16