PLEASE HELP ME IN THE NAME OF ALLAH

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by almadad01 on April 19, 19101 at 09:48:24:

URGENT MESSAGE PLEASE HELP ME, IN THE NAME OF ALLAH.

Dear Muslim Brothers.

Assalam O Aleikum!

With respect, I come as a Muslim brother, of 28 years of age, born in Mozambique, to try to
illustrate the chaotic state that I am at the moment, specially the psychological aspect, requesting
your intervention onto my situation.

Suddenly without understanding how, my life suffered a mishap that reached unimaginable
dimensions. My life elapsed from a harmonious way in all the aspects namely, business, family
environment and health, as well as the relationship with friends.

Everything capsized in successive economic gaps, businesses with highly minus results and a
series of badly stopped credits for paying, being the interests (RIBA) the reason of my economic
setback.

The badly stopped credits that I mentioned where related with loans received to purchase material
and machines to the factory that had been granted a very onerous interests (RIBA) that due to a
delay in the payments and the depreciation of our currency (metical) in the order of 25/40 % year,
the interests were re-capitalized, resulting in a very upper debt than the initial capital of 1.8 million
Dollars (one million, eight hundred thousand dollars), even after eliminated the debt partially.

I would like to enhance that the previously alluded businesses, result of an activity assumed for the
family throughout the generations, more concretely, since 100 years, representing in this mode a
responsibility fallen onto my shoulders special the prestige owned by ancestral.

Due to the circumstances mentioned above and because of the pressure of concerns that affects
me psychologically, my health is getting worse, my character and my family environment, changed
and consequently I became more quarrelsome, intolerable and this instead of improving, is
worsening the fetching of solutions for my problems.

When the partners that encircle me founded out the affliction and bad situation I am into, they start
taking advantages in the businesses selling the goods I sale in low quotations and usurping in the
goods that I intend to acquire.

Based in the practical knowledge that has been useful in these cases our SHARIAT and its
servants and the positive intervention of institutions and individual peoples that like you lead, and
loyal to the principles of the HOLY QURAN and in the words of Our Magnificent Prophet
MUAHMMAD (SAW) that has acted decisively and opportunistically in the solutions of
occurred negative cases that happened with other Muslim brothers I decided to deliver my
destination onto your hearts requesting your support.

If necessary I may pledge my properties to compensate the value that I will be authorized in case of
partial or total insolvency of the credit (loan).

Despite being the support requested (Insha Allah) mainly economical e.g. Al-Quard-Al-Hassan
(Benevolent Loan) or other which not include RIBA, I would like to make myself available to receive
other supports such as advices and prays (DU`UAS), my E-mail address is:
almadad01@yahoo.com.br.

Certain that my appeal will fall deeply in your heart, please accept my sincere JAZAK ALLAH.

YA ALLAH AL MADAD. AMEEN.

Wassalam,

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ FAQ ]