Air Force - ROTC (Aerospace Studies)
Army - ROTC (Military Science)
Navy - ROTC (Naval Science)
ALL OFFICES ARE LOCATED IN THE AS&RC.
The mission of these programs is to develop commissioned military officers. Most students taking ROTC classes are working toward becoming commissioned officers in the military and many are on ROTC scholarship.
What are the benefits of joining ROTC?
What do you have to do?
- Service to your country
- Numerous scholarships, up to full tuition, fees, and books
- Upon completion of the respective program, guaranteed four years of employment including 30 days of vacation per year; starting salary and benefits which total over $30,000 per year and increase to approximately $52,000 in four years; free medical and dental coverage; travel; leadership/management opportunities; pension after 20 years of service; wide variety of job options; and post-graduate opportunities
- Take an ROTC class each semester; normally you may join any time up until your junior year (varies with military branch)
- Maintain at least a 2.0 QPA
- Pass a physical fitness exam (varies with military branch)
- Attend summer training (varies with military branch)