From the Office of Student Life ...
- Archer Center for Student Leadership Development sharpens skills in team development, visioning, communication, ethics and diversity.
- Athletics offers 23 intercollegiate sports, 18 in intramurals and other outlets for casual recreation.
- Career Development Center extends advice, training and resources selected and tailored for students.
- Dean of Students handles Judicial Affairs, Greek Affairs, Minority Student Affairs, International Services for Students and Scholars, Disability Services for Students and more.
- First Year Experience acclimates students and families via many programs, publications and community action initiatives.
- Health services at the Student Health Center are comprehensive, nationally accredited, and physician-directed.
- Registrar (Office of the) provides a wide range of services to faculty, students, alumni and staff.
- Religious life is guided by leaders of many faiths working closely with religious student organizations
- Residence Life supports living and dining, assisted by student resident assistants & directors, apartment managers and learning assistants.
- Student Union: self-supported, self-governed; manages 130 clubs, organizations and activities; houses campus bookstore, postal sub-station, convenience store, full-service bank and other retail operations
- Support and assist students in achieving personal and academic success as members of groups and communities
- Help create enthusiastic alumni/alumnae
- Help Rensselaer educate the leaders of tomorrow
Other sites of interest: