Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Risk Management provides a range of services and information, some more prevalent than others. To help you find the information you need, we've compiled a list of common questions and other good safety links.
- I have waste, what do I do with it?
- Who are you?
- Where are you?
- When do I file a claim?
- How do I file a claim?
- What's the difference between Risk Management and Radiation Safety?
- What's the deal with using RPI vehicles?
- Who shovels around here anyway?
- Whom do I call if I can't find what I'm looking for on this web site?
Some other excellent safety pages and helpful information can be found at:
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Drexel University
- Harvard University
- Massachussets Institute of Technology (MIT)
- OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration; U.S. Dept. of Labor)
- Pennsylvania State University
- Stanford University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Vermont
- Villanova University
- Worchester Polytechnic Institute
- Yale University