Velocity Print Solutions is one of the Institute’s preferred Master Agreement and suppliers of mailing services effective July 1, 2012. Velocity is one of the top Print and Marketing Solutions Providers in the Northeast with offices in Scotia New York, Middleton Massachusetts and Middlebury Connecticut. Their goal is to provide the most cost-efficient solutions and help their customers cut cost and improve marketing results.
Velocity’s three (3) year contract is a competitively bid contract.
Velocity provides the following mailing services:
- Mail merge
- Ink-jetting with individual personalization
- Wafer sealing (tabbing)
- Poly bagging
- Matched pieces of mail (machine and manual)
- Customized mailing
- NCOA services
- Design assistance
- Metering of postage
- Storage for ongoing and delayed projects
- Pick-up and delivery of materials
Contract Term: 7/1/12 – 6/30/15
Project quotes can be obtained through email at email@example.com or calling (518) 370-1158 x312. Orders will be placed against blanket order number P0B12938.
- Cancellation Policy – no charge will be incurred if the project is cancelled before any hard costs have been realized.
- Guarantee Policy – Velocity stands behind their work and in the rare occasion when an error occurs they will take all necessary steps to remedy the situation.
- Changes – when an order requires a change an e-mail must be sent outlining the change.
- File Formats – all formats of delimited files including: csv, excel, access etc.
- Proofing – Velocity operates a very strict quality assurance program to ensure quality standards are maintained from proof to final product.
- Turnaround Time – varies based upon the client’s needs and the complexity of the project. The mail services timeline is often between 24-48 hours.
- Delivery Policy – daily delivery to the Post Office. Company delivery vehicles are utilized for the return of leftover materials.
- Quality Guarantee – if for any reason the product does not maintain the level of quality of your proof Velocity will take all steps to make it right up to re-doing the project at no cost.
Invoices will be provided by Velocity to the “Bill To” address by mail. Invoices will be processed as a blanket order payment against Blanket Order #P0B12938.
Velocity Print Solutions Supplier ID Number: 043724111
Velocity Contact Information:
Questions regarding specific products, pricing or ordering information can be directed to
Customer Service Representative: Bernadette Wright firstname.lastname@example.org or (518)370-1158 x312.
Senior Account Executive: John Burrows email@example.com or office (518) 370-1158 x204, cell (518)365-5912.
Rensselaer Contact Information:
Linda Cook, Sourcing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or (518)276-2156.