Sentron Associates Inc. is one of the Institute's preferred Master Agreement and suppliers of mailing services effective July 12, 2017. As a privately owned mail house, Sentron Associates Inc. has been serving the Capital District for over 23 years. Sentron accommodates all clients with a wide range of services using the most updated software and machinery. With postal regulations and procedures changing frequently, the staff at Sentron remains informed and efficient. Sentron is a small NYS woman business enterprise (WBE)
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- National Federation of Independent Businesses (20 years)
Sentron’s five (5) year contract is a competitively bid contract.
Sentron provides the following services:
- Data conversion/mail merge
- NCOA update services
- Ink-jetting with barcodes
- Wafer sealing (tabbing)
- Postal sorting
- Machine inserting
- Personalized letter processing
- Metering of postage
- Envelope stuffing
- Storage for ongoing and delayed projects when available
- Pick-up and delivery of materials
Contract Term: 7/12/17 – 7/11/22
Project quotes can be obtained through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (518) 459-4974. Orders will be placed against contract number PB000362.
- Cancellation Policy – no charge will be incurred if the project is cancelled before any work has begun.
- Guarantee Policy – Sentron will be completely responsible for any charges, loss of materials or fees incurred if an error is made due to their fault. Sentron remains responsible for errors made in outsourced projects.
- File Formats – MS Excel, delimited, MS Access.
- Proofing – proofs for any materials will be scanned and forwarded by e-mail for department approval upon request.
- Turnaround Time – delivery to the Post Office is between 1-3 days following receipt of all materials and mail lists for all non-variable data mailings. Variable data will depend on the proofing process.
- Delivery Policy – delivery of all mail to the Karner Road Post Office or Troy Post Office. UPS or courier is utilized for the return of leftover materials.
Invoices will be provided by Sentron to Digital Mailroom (DMR) by mail or electronically via email. Invoices will be processed as non-PO invoices against contract number PB000362.
Sentron Supplier ID Number: 141737758 (WBE)
Sentron Contact Information:
Questions regarding specific products, pricing or ordering information can be directed to
Tom Verdi at email@example.com or (518)459-4974.
Rensselaer Contact Information:
Linda Cook, Sourcing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or (518)276-2156.