Sentron Associates Inc. is one of the Institute's preferred Master Agreement and suppliers of mailing services effective July 1, 2012. As a privately owned mail house, Sentron Associates Inc. has been serving the Capital District for over 23 years. Sentron accommodates all clients with a wide range of services using the most updated software and machinery. With postal regulations and procedures changing frequently, the staff at Sentron remains informed and efficient. Sentron is a small woman owned business.
Along with being a member of the Rensselaer Chamber of Commerce, Sentron Associates Inc. is also a member of good standing with the Better Business Bureau. Sentron enjoys having a trustworthy, honest, responsible reputation with the Business Mail Entry Unit at the Albany Post Office.
Sentron’s five (5) year contract is a competitively bid contract.
Sentron provides the following services:
- Data conversion of mailing list w/Cass and DPV certification
- NCOA update services
- Ink-jetting with barcodes
- Wafer sealing (tabbing)
- Postal sorting
- Mechanical inserting of up to 10 items into a business envelope
- Personalized letter processing
- Sticker labeling
- Hand inserting
- Metering of postage
- Manual sorting
- Storage for ongoing and delayed projects when available
- Pick-up and delivery of materials
Contract Term:7/1/12 – 6/30/17
Project quotes can be obtained through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (518) 459-4974. Orders will be placed against blanket order number P0B12935.
- Cancellation Policy – no charge will be incurred if the project is cancelled before any work has begun.
- Guarantee Policy – Sentron will be completely responsible for any charges, loss of materials or fees incurred if an error is made due to their fault. Sentron remains responsible for errors made in outsourced projects.
- Outsourcing – outsourcing is only done with printing of flyers, cards, etc. and with personalized/variable data letters.
- Changes - a revised quote will be provided for any changes made in the procedures, quantity or materials. Any change made after the processing has begun will be charged as applicable.
- File Formats – MS Excel, test delimited, MS Access.
- Proofing – proofs for any materials will be scanned and forwarded by e-mail for department approval upon request.
- Turnaround Time – delivery to the Post Office is between 1-3 days following receipt of all materials and mail lists for all non-variable data mailings. Variable data will depend on the proofing process.
- Delivery Policy – delivery of all mail to the Karner Road Post Office or Troy Post Office. UPS or courier is utilized for the return of leftover materials.
- Quality Guarantee – Sentron stands by the quality of their work. Should an issue arise, they are willing to work toward an amicable solution.
Invoices will be provided by Sentron to the “Bill To” address either by mail or electronically via email. Invoices will be processed as a blanket order payment against Blanket Order #P0B12935.
Sentron Supplier ID Number: 141737758 (Woman Owned Business)
Sentron Contact Information:
Questions regarding specific products, pricing or ordering information can be directed to
Laurie Mazone, President at email@example.com or (518)459-4974.
Rensselaer Contact Information:
Linda Cook, Sourcing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or (518)276-2156.