Premiere Transportation/DJB International, Ltd., (Premiere) is the Institute’s preferred Master Agreement and Rensselaer’s supplier of non-charter bus transportation services effective May 29, 2012. Premiere has been providing service to Upstate New York for over 22 years. They provide quality chauffeur-driven transportation for schools, universities as well as corporate clients.
Premiere has provided transportation to Rensselaer for the last several years and continues to service College of St. Rose, HVCC, Green Mountain College, just to name a few.
Premiere is a master agreement effective May 29, 2012 through May 28, 2017.
Premiere Transportation offers the following key benefits to the Rensselaer community:
- Provides Rensselaer an exclusive savings off standard pricing for transportation services.
- 24-hour emergency service to aid in handling last minute requests via emergency beeper.
- Maintains a diversified fleet of vehicles including sedans, vans, mini buses, limousines and coaches to service between 1-35 passengers.
- Offers a daily shuttle express service to the New York City area airports, John F Kennedy (JFK) Airport, LaGuardia (LGA) Airport and Newark Airport offering a 7% discount for Rensselaer employees and students.
- Utilizes a standard of excellence in safety, chauffeur training, vehicle maintenance and customer service.
- Employ chauffeurs who are experienced with maintained driving records along with drug-testing and criminal background checks.
- Willing to participate as a corporate sponsor for Rensselaer.
- Guarantees that any and every assignment that is accepted will be scheduled and completed.
- Premiere is a more earth friendly company as they run 1/3 of their fleet on propane fuel. These hybrid propane vehicles are the only livery registered cars in Upstate New York. Premiere pride themselves in being a pioneer of using this technology since 2007 as it is non-toxic and burns 50% cleaner.
- Premiere Transportation Group is Federal and NYS DOT complaint. One of the few transportation companies in the area that is DOD (Department of Defense) certified.
- Offers an upgraded reservation system to include an Online Reservation Portal for Sedans, Vans or SUV’s. The new portal system is an online option allowing you to book online, change pickup or drop-off information, or cancel reservations. The system also provides the ability to view your ride history, print your receipts and make any corrections to your profile all through the Internet.
Contract Term: 5/29/2012-5/28/2017
Payment/Invoicing: Invoiced as a non-PO invoice through the DMR.
Service: Premiere has a designated representative for contact with Rensselaer and for all communication and transactions relating to this master agreement.
Premiere requests 2 months lead time for bus trips (24-35 passenger vehicles) for pre-determined dates. In the event of last minute reservations for bus trips, Premiere is requesting 24-48 hours notice, contingent upon vehicle availability.
Vehicles such as sedans, vans, SUVs and limousines (1-10 passenger vehicles) require a 2 week lead time for pre-determined dates. In the event of last minute reservations for these vehicles, Premiere is requesting 24-48 hours notice, contingent upon vehicle availability.
Premiere Contact information:
Reservations regarding specific non-charter bus needs or reservation information can be directed to the Premiere contact:
David Brown, President at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-459-6123 ext. 228
Rensselaer Contact information:
Kim Ragosta, Sourcing Manager (518) 276-3265 or email@example.com