CMPS Multi-Media Marketing (CMPS) is one of the Institute’s preferred Master Agreement and suppliers of mailing services effective July 12, 2017. Commercial Mailing & Printing Service began as a family business in 1945 and was purchased from the original owner in 1989 by Amy Labbe. Equipment and mailing processes were immediately updated and automated, increasing capacity and enabling the company to provide more complex, cost efficient and reliable mailing services.
In 1997 they purchased a 6,000+ square foot commercial facility in Delmar, NY and retrofitted it to accommodate their mailing business. Commercial Mailing & Printing Service was incorporated in 2000. In January of 2006 they legally revised their name to CMPS Multi-Media Marketing to properly represent their expanded advertising and marketing expertise and full-service graphic design and creative capabilities. Today, CMPS Marketing is proud to be able to help their clients combine all aspects of direct marketing into successful campaigns.
CMPS is a certified NYS Women Owned Business Enterprise
Contract Information: CMPS’s five (5) year contract is a competitively bid contract.
CMPS provides the following mailing services:
Comprehensive Direct Mail Processing
- Inkjet addressing
- Laser addressing & personalization
- Inserting – hand and machine
- Sealing – hand and machine
- Use of company indicia – Albany, NY
- Postage metering
- Machine and hand application of live stamps
- List maintenance & NCOA process
- Matched pieces of mail
- Delivery to the Albany Karner Road Post Office
- Delivery and pickup from client or local printer
Contract Term: 7/1/17 –7/11/22
Project quotes can be obtained through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (518) 478-0851. Orders will be placed against contract number PB000363.
- Cancellation Policy – cancel at any time prior to mailing. Charged only for work completed up to cancellation.
- Guarantee Policy – CMPS services are guaranteed to meet client's standards.
- File Formats – Excel, text files, Access database, or delimited formats.
- Proofing – hard copy proofs and pdf proofs are both available depending upon the project, and live samples can be delivered prior to actual mailing.
- Turnaround Time – within 1-3 days
- Delivery Policy – delivery of extra pieces are either returned to stock, or shipped or delivered back to the client.
Invoices will be provided by CMPS to the Digital Mailroom (DMR) either by mail or electronically via email. Invoices will be processed non-PO invoices against contract number PB000363.
CMPS Supplier ID Number: 141826739 (Small Woman Owned Business)
CMPS Contact Information:
Questions regarding specific products, pricing or ordering information can be directed to
Amy L. Labbe, President & CEO email@example.com or (518)478-0851.
Rensselaer Contact Information:
Linda Cook, Sourcing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or (518)276-2156.