CMPS Multi-Media Marketing (CMPS) is one of the Institute’s preferred Master Agreement and suppliers of mailing services effective July 1, 2012. Commercial Mailing & Printing Service began as a family business in 1945 and was purchased from the original owner in 1989 by Amy Labbe. Equipment and mailing processes were immediately updated and automated, increasing capacity and enabling the company to provide more complex, cost efficient and reliable mailing services.
In 1997 they purchased a 6,000+ square foot commercial facility in Delmar, NY and retrofitted it to accommodate their mailing business. Commercial Mailing & Printing Service was incorporated in 2000. Realizing the communications and marketing industries were quickly evolving to include more electronic communication, in 2005, combined services with AdLab, a Connecticut based marketing company. In January of 2006 they legally revised their name to CMPS Multi-Media Marketing to properly represent their expanded advertising and marketing expertise and full-service graphic design and creative capabilities. Today, CMPS Marketing is proud to be able to help their clients combine all aspects of direct marketing into successful campaigns.
Contract Information: CMPS’s five (5) year contract is a competitively bid contract.
CMPS provides the following mailing services:
Comprehensive Direct Mail Processing
- Inkjet addressing – black and spot colors
- Laser Personalized Printing – black and full color
- Inserting – hand and machine
- Sealing – hand and machine
- Use of company indicia – Albany, NY
- Postage metering
- Machine and hand application of live stamps
- Computerized postal paperwork processing – all classes of mail
- Mail sortation – all classes
- Delivery to all post offices – including drop shipment preparation
Contract Term: 7/1/12 – 6/30/17
Project quotes can be obtained through email at email@example.com or calling (518) 478-0851. Orders will be placed against blanket order number P0B12937.
- Cancellation Policy – cancellations should be in writing and confirmed verbally.
- Guarantee Policy – CMPS stands behind every project and should there be an issue, it will be quickly resolved to the satisfaction of the client.
- Changes – changes should be in writing via e-mail or fax with verbal confirmation.
- File Formats – Excel, ASCII comma or tab delimited, text files and Access.
- Proofing – hard copy proofs and pdf proofs are both available depending upon the project, and live samples can be delivered prior to actual mailing.
- Turnaround Time – will be determined project by project.
- Delivery Policy – delivery of extra pieces are either returned to the client via UPS or delivery or maintained in storage.
- Quality Guarantee – CMPS stands behind every project and should there be an issue, it will be quickly resolved to the satisfaction of the client.
Invoices will be provided by CMPS to the “Bill To” address either by mail or electronically via email. Invoices will be processed as a blanket order payment against Blanket Order #P0B12937.
CMPS Supplier ID Number: 141826739 (Small Woman Owned Business)
CMPS Contact Information:
Questions regarding specific products, pricing or ordering information can be directed to
Amy L. Labbe, President & CEO firstname.lastname@example.org or (518)478-0851.
Rensselaer Contact Information:
Linda Cook, Sourcing Manager email@example.com or (518)276-2156.