Accurate Mailing Services is one of the Institute’s preferred Master Agreement and suppliers of mailing services effective July 1, 2012. Accurate Mailing Services offers a multitude of solutions for your direct mail marketing campaigns. Since 1993 they have provided some of the best advice in the industry at a price that offers both value and quality. Their project managers will undertake all of your printing and mailing requests to deliver a timely and customer focused service. Accurate Mailing Services is a member of good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
Contract Information: Accurate’s three (3) year contract is a competitively bid contract.
Accurate provides the following services:
- Direct addressing
- Mail merge letters
- Inserting with and without collation
- Wafer sealing
- Hand assembly
Data Processing Services
- Mailing lists
- List maintenance
- Zip & address correction
- Postal presort & qualification
- Data Storage
- Full service email marketing campaigns
- Print to mail services
Contract Term: 7/1/12 – 6/30/15
Project quotes can be obtained by phone (203)758-0430 or (888)245-8871, fax (203)758-0659 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Orders will be placed against blanket order number P0B12936.
- Cancellation Policy – customer will be charged for only work that has been completed.
- Guarantee Policy – all jobs will be processed correctly.
- Outsourcing –
- Changes – customer must request all changes in writing. If work has commenced on a project and a change order is received, there will be a prorated charge due for work completed.
- File Formats – xls., Xlsx., Csv, dbf and dba
- Proofing – for mail merge letters, the customer is sent a copy of the letter via email or fax and must proof off prior to printing.
- Turnaround Time – usual policy is a three day turnaround depending on the size of the mailing. Fulfillment work is based upon the material. Every attempt will be made to fulfill last minute orders.
- Delivery Policy – delivery of all mail to the BMEU Post Office in Waterbury, CT. Drop shipping to other post offices on request. UPS is utilized for the return of leftover materials upon customer request.
Invoices will be provided by Accurate to the “Bill To” address either by mail or electronically via email. Invoices will be processed as a blanket order payment against Blanket Order #P0B12936.
Accurate Mailing Services Contact Information:
Questions regarding specific products, pricing or ordering information can be directed to Linda Cocca, Owner/Partner at email@example.com or (203)758-0430.
Rensselaer Contact Information:
Linda Cook, Sourcing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org