Regalo is one of the Institutes’ preferred Master Agreement and suppliers of promotional products effective September 15, 2012. Regalo has been in business for over 20 years servicing clients throughout the world. They are a private corporate gift-giving firm located in Albany, N.Y. and a certified New York State and WBENC (Womens Business Enterprise National Council) women-owned company.
Contract Information: Regalo’s three (3) year contract is a competitively bid contract.
Regalo’s products are unique because the relationship they have with their clients is unique. Whether it is celebrating an employee’s loyalty by thanking them for years of service, recognition programs, or client gifts, they work closely with their clients to ensure that every gift they deliver is spectacular. Services include:
- Years of service programs
- Donor walls
- Client holiday programs, gift baskets
- Promotional items
- Screen printing
- Gift packaging
Contract Term: 9/15/12 – 9/15/15
Quotes can be obtained by contacting Keith Orr at 426-9613 or email@example.com. Orders will be placed against blanket order number P0B12971.
- Pricing – pricing will be provided in accordance with Regalo’s end quantity pricing and they will apply any and all volume discounts.
- Shipping/Freight charges – quoted upfront and listed separately on each order based on ship method, distance, volume and weight.
- Rush orders – Regalo is well versed in last minute order and the necessity of meeting a client deadline. They will do their best to waive rush charges and will advise the client ahead of time, either way.
- Limitation on size of order – no limitation on size of order.
- Warranty – warranty is product specific. Regalo stands behind their end users satisfaction for a respectable amount of time, and review on a case by case basis. Regalo will endeavor to complete each project to the client’s satisfaction
- Turnaround time – lead time varies by product and will be confirmed at the time the estimate is provided.
- Cancellation – depending on the supplier they have the ability to cancel an order up until production begins, restocking fees may apply.
Invoices will be provided by Regalo to the “Bill To” address by mail or email. Invoices will be processed as a blanket order payment against Blanket Order #P0B12971.
Supplier ID Number: 141778613
Regalo’s Contact Information:
Questions regarding specific products, pricing or ordering information can be directed to
Erin Conway, Owner via phone, email or fax at
Rensselaer Contact Information:
Linda Cook, Sourcing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or (518)276-2156.