Proforma Shrader & Shrader is one of the Institutes’ preferred Master Agreement and suppliers of promotional products effective September 15, 2012. Proforma Shrader & Shrader is a family owned business founded by Bob and Mike Shrader over 30 years ago. They are experts in the promotional products industry and specialize in working with colleges and universities. Their highly trained staff will help you find the perfect item or garment for your staff or event. In addition their affiliation with Proforma gives them tremendous buying power and even better customer service.
Contract Information:Proforma Shrader & Shrader’s three (3) year contract is a competitively bid contract.
Proforma Shrader & Shrader offers standard items such as pens, mugs, lanyards, high tech accessories, polo shirts, t-shirts, warm-ups and much, much more. Services include:
- Quality customer service
- Competitive pricing
- Timeliness of delivery
- Multi color imprinting
- Quantity discounts
- Mobile media
- Event planning and resources
- Graphic design
- Creative (ideas, solutions and custom products)
Contract Term: 9/15/12 - 9/15/15
Ordering Information: Quotes can be obtained by contacting Mike Shrader as listed below. Orders will be placed against blanket order #P0B12966.
Invoicing: Invoices will be provided by Proforma Shrader & Shrader to the “Bill To” address by mail or email. Invoices will be processed as a blanket order payment against Blanket Order #P0B12966.
- Pricing – pricing will be provided based on the supplier’s end quantity pricing and they will apply any and all discounts.
- Shipping/Freight charges – prices quoted will be FOB factory.
- Rush orders – in many cases they can accommodate rush orders without additional charges, but may need to upgrade typical standard or ground shipping to an expedited service. If rush charges apply they will be brought to the departments attention before the order is filled.
- Limitation on size of order – no.
- Guarantee – if a quality issue or manufacturing error results in an item return, they will gladly refund the cost of the item plus any freight charges. Complete the return information on the packing slip and include it in your package.
- Cancellation – cancellation may be done via e-mail or phone call followed up by confirming e-mail as long as the order has not gone beyond the design process into production.
- Turnaround time –for inventoried merchandise the general rule is any order entered prior to 2:00 ET is processed and shipped the same day. Turnaround times for custom items can vary from a couple days to several months based on the complexity of design and sourcing specifics. Items considered custom only because they are outside your standard company store offering can often be provided within a week of the request, including mockup and production. Proforma also has the ability to design completely custom items specifically for Rensselaer. The design and production of completely custom products can be accomplished in as little as 2 weeks depending on multiple factors including your timeframes.
Supplier ID Number: 161321671
Supplier Contact Information: Questions regarding specific products, pricing or ordering information can be directed to:
Mike Shrader – email@example.com
Rensselaer Contact Information: Procurement Services
Linda Cook, Sourcing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or (518)276-2156.