The Idea Works of NY, Inc. is one of the Institutes’ preferred Master Agreement and suppliers of promotional products effective September 15, 2012. The Idea Works has been providing products to its customers since 1988. The Idea Works specializes in providing logo’ed items, product research, procurement, graphics (logo design or preparation), delivery, warehousing, inventory control and fulfillment programs.
Contract Information: The Idea Works three (3) year contract is a competitively bid contract.
The Idea Works offers promotional products, imprinted apparel, awards and recognition items. Services include:
- Quality of product
- Timeliness of delivery
- Multi color imprinting
- Quantity discounts
Contract Term: 9/15/12 - 9/15/15
Ordering Information: Quotes can be obtained by contacting Steve Dunnigan as listed below. Orders will be placed against blanket order #P0B12965.
Invoicing: Invoices will be provided by The Idea Works to the “Bill To” address by mail or email. Invoices will be processed as a blanket order payment against Blanket Order #P0B12965.
- Pricing – best available pricing will be provided based on product, cost, quantity and manufacturer. At no time will pricing exceed 30% gpm (gross profit margin).
- Shipping/Freight charges – prices quoted will be FOB factory.
- Rush orders – can provide rush service, it is determined by item.
- Limitation on size of order – no, unless required by the manufacturer.
- Guarantee – standard manufacturer’s warranty on a per item basis for the item. They warrant that the product sold is what was represented, as well as warranting the proper logo(s) were imprinted in the proper fashion per order.
- Cancellation – can accept a canceled order notification up until the artwork is approved. Allowances can be made on a per case basis if manufacturing has not been started.
- Turnaround time – typically 2 weeks; however 24 hour service may be available depending on the supplier.
Supplier ID Number: 161422309
Supplier Contact Information: Questions regarding specific products, pricing or ordering information can be directed to:
Steve Dunnigan, President – email@example.com
: (585) 381-2257
Rensselaer Contact Information: Procurement Services
Linda Cook, Sourcing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or (518)276-2156.