Corrigan Moving Systems is one of the Institutes' preferred Master Agreement for Moving and Relocation Services. Corrigan is an award-winning agent for United Van Lines, the world's largest household goods carrier. Corrigan handles a wide range of household goods relocations, for both individuals and corporations.
The Corrigan contract is a negotiated contract awarded in collaboration with the Educational and Institutional Cooperative Service (E&I), a national purchasing cooperative that serves over 2,300 member colleges and universities across the country.
The Cooperative's agreement includes interstate and intrastate moving and relocation services including the following:
• Special bottom-line of 15% (66% equivalent) off Interstate relocations
• Storage-in-transit discounts of 30% (58% equivalent) off normal rates'
• Your personal Move Coordinator will facilitate your move from start to finish
• Quality Labor Certification Programs including Certified Packers and Loaders
• FREE full replacement valuation (insurance) up to 100,000 - zero deductible
Contract Term: through April 30, 2020
Executive Hires - Will be coordinated by HR.
Department Hires - Will be coordinated by the new hire.
All moves that are paid for or authorized by Rensselaer are to be billed as a non-PO invoice through the DMR.
Corporate Account Coordinator/University Team
Invoices will be provided by Corrigan to the “Bill To” address by mail or email. Invoices will be processed as a blanket order payment against Blanket Order #P0B12973.
Corrigan's Supplier ID Number: 900138472
Rensselaer Contact Information: