Clifton Park Rental Center (CPRC) is one of the Institutes’ preferred Master Agreement and suppliers of event rentals and service effective August 15, 2012. For over a quarter of a century, they have provided the foundation for all types of events. Family owned and operated, they built their business on the principle of providing superior products with excellence in service. Located in Clifton Park, New York they service the entire Northeast Region: New York, Adirondacks, Lake Placid, Vermont, New England, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire and New Jersey.
Contract Information:CPRC’s three (3) year contract is a competitively bid contract.
CPRC provides the following event rentals:
- Tents & accessories
- Table linen, covers & skirting
- Convention Services (pipe & drape etc.)
- Coat racks
- Tent Heaters & Cooling
- Hot food/Coffee service
- Dance floors
- Staging & stairs
- Table accessories
- Catering equipment
- Service equipment
- Conference/Meeting equipment
- Furniture rental
- Custom signs & banners
- Custom decorating
- Electrical distribution systems
Contract Term: 8/15/12 - 8/15/15
Prices/Discounts: Pricing is held firm for one (1) year; unless price for item(s) increases/decreases then revised pricing will be negotiated. Detailed pricing and product information is available at anytime by contacting Procurement Services.
Ordering Information: Quotes can be obtained by calling Nancy Bardin at (518) 877-7449 x314. Orders will be placed against blanket order number P0B12954.
Invoicing: Invoices will be provided by CPRC to the “Bill To” address by mail or email. Invoices will be processed as a blanket order payment against Blanket Order #P0B12954. Payment terms are 15% net 30. Final payment must be received 30 days after the event date to receive the 15% discount.
- Delivery Fee – no charge for deliveries during regular delivery times 8am – 5pm Monday thru Saturday. Arrangements for other delivery times will be charged $35.00/man/hr labor.
- Setup &Removal – all tents, floors, stages, lighting, electrical distribution, climate control & custom decorating are installed by CPRC staff. All other equipment will be stacked in a mutually convenient location. Arrangements can be made in advance for CPRC to setup tables, chairs etc. for a fee of $35.00/man/hr labor charge.
- Damage Fee – an 8% damage waiver charge is offered on all tent & party rentals to cover accidental damage or breakage of equipment during the rental period. The damage waiver does not cover missing items. Rensselaer declines damage waiver on all invoices unless specified at the beginning of the rental contract.
- Cleaning – all china, glassware, flatware, and catering equipment is sent out sterilized, packed in racks and undamaged. Items must be rinsed clean and repacked in their containers. Linens should be debris free and dried to prevent mildew. Please do not put used linen into plastic bags. Return of un-rinsed or dirty items will incur an additional labor charge.
- Rensselaer Polyfold Chairs – CPRC will store and maintain 8000 gray & 2000 white polyfold chairs for Rensselaer’s use. CPRC will delivery & pickup polyfold chairs for no charge. CPRC will charge $35.00/man/hr to setup and remove chairs.
Supplier ID Number: 141597360
Supplier Contact Information: Questions regarding specific products, pricing or ordering information can be directed to the following individuals:
Michael Frodey, firstname.lastname@example.org
or (518) 877-7449 x310
Nancy Bardin, email@example.com
or (518) 877-7449 x314
Rensselaer Contact Information: Procurement Services
Linda Cook, Sourcing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or (518)276-2156.