ADK Promos/Adirondack Ad Specialties is one of the Institutes’ preferred Master Agreement and suppliers of promotional products effective September 15, 2012.
ADK/Adirondack supplies more than 600,000 imprinted promotional products and business gifts to a wide range of customers throughout the United States. Established in 1987, ADK/Adirondack is located in Queensbury, New York. Their client base includes over 7,000 customers, and is comprised of numerous colleges and universities, financial institutions, corporations, and small businesses.
Contract Information: ADK/Adirondack’s five (5) year contract is a competitively bid contract.
ADK/Adirondack offers a full line of products that carry logos and/or custom imprint, such as writing instruments, drink ware, computer accessories, bags, apparel, magnets, lapel pins, and much more. They can assist with ideas for special events, trade shoes, reunions, sports promotions, fund raising, and more. Services include:
- Custom products
- Trophies (limited)
- Multi color imprinting
- 24 hour services on specific items
- Product reviews
- Product videos
Contract Term: 9/15/12 - 9/15/17
Ordering Information: Quotes can be obtained by contacting Neil Tatar as listed below. Orders will be placed against blanket order # P0B12964.
Invoicing: Invoices will be provided by ADK/Adirondack to the “Bill To” address by mail or email. Invoices will be processed as a blanket order payment against Blanket Order #P0B12964.
- Pricing – pricing will be competitive based on an order by order basis, with lower prices for higher quantity purchases. They will price guarantee or match competitive quotes.
- Shipping/Freight charges – prices quoted will be FOB factory.
- Rush orders – 24 hour turnaround on specific items.
- Limitation on size of order – minimums may apply in some instances.
- Guarantee – fully guarantee the quality of the product against defect, guarantee the imprint quality, and the timely delivery for special events.
- Cancellation – once notified the cancellation goes into effect immediately. If work has started the department will be responsible for the cost incurred.
- Turnaround time – turnaround depends on what is ordered. 24 hour turnaround on specific items.
Supplier ID Number: 141734745
Supplier Contact Information:Questions regarding specific products, pricing or ordering information can be directed to:
Neil Tatar, President and Owner – email@example.com
phone: 800-244-2999 or 518-793-2450 x11
Rensselaer Contact Information: Procurement Services
Linda Cook, Sourcing Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or (518)276-2156.