[Mission Statement] [Organization] [Security]
- The mission of this organization is to provide non-profit organizations (the Client) with a viable resource for their computer needs. These needs will be assessed by the Students as they work with the organizations and establish a working relationship with them.
- Some of the services we wish to provide are:
- Computer training on current computers owned by the Client.
- Computer repair and need based upgrades on current Client equipment.
- Replacement or installation of refurbished equipment as our inventory allows.
- Web page design for the Client.
- Any additional needs not specified above which could be addressed.
- In order to address these needs, the Computer Outreach Program (the Program) will attempt to acquire donations of hardware and software from individuals and corporations for use by the Client.
- When donations are not feasible, the Program will attempt to locate the lowest cost equipment available to aid in the Clients budget constraints.