|Welcome to RPI Online Parking Services
To select a parking lot/permit and register your vehicle:
- Read the Parking Rules and Regulations to ensure that you understand campus parking regulations and know where your permit will let you park.
- View your parking lot assignment options so you can select the correct lot/permit when you register your vehicle. The option of a Parking Garage permit is available to all faculty and staff regardless of work place location.
- You must log into the Rensselaer Self-Service Information System (below) using your RIN (Rensselaer Identification Number) and your PIN. You will also need your license plate number.
- Your new hang tag (and transponder, if applicable) will be available for pick up at the Auxiliary, Parking, and Transportation Services Office one week after completing your registration. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., excluding RPI staff holidays.
- Your hang tag must be displayed on your rearview mirror whenever your vehicle is parked on campus.