- Separate all International mail from Domestic mail.
- Separate Campus, Stamped, and Metered mail.
- Large mailings must be in postal service trays or buckets. Our driver has a supply of these containers on the truck, or call us and we will drop off as many as you need. Our driver will not pick up mail in any other container.
- Have your departmental account code on your mail. For larger mailings, the account code is only needed on the top piece of mail.
- Rubber band as much mail as possible.
- Include name, building, and department on Inter-Campus mail.
- Please call ahead for large mailings.
By following these steps, your mail can be processed quickly and accurately.