- Disequilibrium Strategic Behavior
- Applied Evolutionary Computation
- Agent-based Modeling
- International Strategy
- Firm Learning
- Chinese Business Environment
Areas of Instruction
- Ph.D. in Management, UCLA Anderson School of Management
- B.A. in Economics (Honors), Swarthmore College
Research & Publications
Dr. Tracy’s research interests focus on algorithmic representations of behavioral strategy. He is also interested in international strategy, with a focus on China, India, and the US. He has won several awards for his research including; Most Promising Paper in Behavioral Strategy (AOM 2011), Best Paper Award (AGCETI 2010) and Excellent Paper Award (AIE 2008). Dr. Tracy was also a finalist for the Douglas Nigh Memorial Best Paper Award (AOM 2009).
More details on Professor Tracy’s research and previous experience can be found on his personal website.