Welcome to Lally MBA/M.S. Career Resources
(From left to right) Tom Whalen, director, and Michael T. Breslin, assistant director, of MBA/M.S. Career Resources.
Welcome to the MBA and M.S. Career Resources office at the Rensselaer Lally School of Management and Technology.
What do we offer?
Here, you will find information about career services and events as well as access to resources available exclusively to our active degree candidates.
Who do we partner with?
Our office has created successful partnerships with Rensselaer Lally School alumni/ae, staff, current students, faculty, and employers from around the world. These stakeholders help to broaden and deepen the ways that you can advance your career interest, job search process, and beyond. We will work with you to utilize these resources, help you tailor a career plan that aligns with your interests, and move you toward your career goals. Our network continues to expand as we welcome new partnerships in academic and business communities.
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Interview preparation
- Career advising
- Industry research tools
- High-level networking events with employers and alumni/ae
- Customized career workshops
- Other events designed to advance your personal plan of success
Steps for Your Success
We invite you to take full advantage of our offerings and participate in our events.
- To schedule an appointment, click here.
- Join our Lally School MBA/MS Career Services group on LinkedIn.
- Follow us on Twitter @LallyCareers.
- Check out our Career Events and the Lally News page.
- Are you an incoming MBA and M.S. student? Learn how to best prepare for working with Career Resources before you come to campus in our welcome letter.
Are you a business seeking management talent across a spectrum of skill sets and areas of study?
The Lally School graduates degree candidates trained in general management, Financial Engineering and Risk Analytics, Technology Commercialization and Entrepreneurship, as well as MBA candidates trained in an immersive and modern technology environment.
MBA/M.S. Resume Book: Please click here to request a current copy.
Post an open job/set up an employer account for the Rensselaer Job Board: Please click here.
To request more information:
Tom Whalen, director of MBA and M.S. Career Resources
(518) 276-3854 or email@example.com
We look forward to working with you.