LallyA Business School within a Technological Research University
- B.S. in Business and Management
- Concentrations: Accounting, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, International Management, Management Information Systems (MIS), Marketing, and Supply Chain Management.
- Qualified students earn an MBA in one year (45 credit hours).
- Concentrations: Business Analytics, Finance, Management Information Systems, Marketing - New Product Development, Supply Chain Management, and Technological Entrepreneurship.
- For a directory of our faculty click here.
- Intensive International Exchange Programs with 19 universities abroad including: Australia, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Singapore, and Spain.
- International Research collaborations with business schools around the world including: Bond University, Gold Coast; Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane; Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne; Copenhagen Business School; Hanken School of Economics, Helsinki; Chinese University of Hong Kong; WHU, Otto Beisheim School of Management; Bocconi School of Management, Milan; Maastricht University; Singapore Management University; National University of Singapore; and ESADE Business School, Barcelona.
- The Severino Interest Group – has more than 1,000 members (students, business leaders, alumni, and entrepreneurs) and sponsors numerous programs to foster entrepreneurship at Rensselaer and in the larger business community.
- The Dean’s Council – offers a forum for business leaders to engage with the pressing issues of today.
- The Center for Financial Studies – links faculty, students, and finance industry executives through forums to promote education and research in the theory and practice of finance.