Congratulations May 2008 Degree Candidate:
During your graduation
transition period, you will receive the benefits of the Bursar staff monitoring
your student account. You will receive your Bursar account status via frequent
emails, mailings and announcements. Remember, we are here to assist you and
your family in your transitional time at
Questions??? Email email@example.com.
This enhancement ensures that you will receive your
MAY 2008 FINANCIAL CHECK LIST
1. After the Registrar’s drop deadline in March, your bursar account should remain at zero or your account may receive a bursar hold.
2. Your Bursar student account charging privileges will end on April……… in order to reconcile your bursar account in time for graduation.(Printing charging will not be affected) You may still purchase on campus; however your payment will be due at the time of purchase and the mode of payment accepted at that Rensselaer vendor.
3. Your May ebill will be due May 15th for all graduating students.
4. Please visit our booth at Status check located in Academy hall on May…
5. Please note you may still incur charges between the May e-bill and graduation which will result in a hold. (i.e. library, dorm damage, parking tickets) To view real-time charges view your SIS account ( http://sis.rpi.edu.) not your ebill.
6. You may also incur any charges after graduation and up to at least 6 months which will result in a hold on transcript requests.
7. In some instances you may receive your diploma, however post graduation adjustments to your account may cause a balance due.
8. Please monitor your email account for announcements regarding Perkins loan exit interviews and also Stafford Loan exit counseling.
Office of the Bursar Staff