MOVING WORK ORDER REQUEST
All moves must be scheduled through the On-line Facilities Customer Service Center (FIXX). Usually requests should be submitted at least 10 working days in advance. Any special description or information about the items to be moved should also be included.
When this form is received, the information is placed into the Computerized Maintenance Management System and an order goes out to the appropriate personnel to complete the job.
TO REQUEST A MOVE:
PLEASE REMEMBER TO REPORT THE MOVEMENT OF ANY CAPITAL EQUIPMENT (Items tagged and purchased for more than $500) to Mike Kaczor firstname.lastname@example.org or Patty Blair email@example.com in the Property Administration Department. This will help Rensselaer to track its assets and enable audits to be completed successfully.
- Click on this link http//fixx.rpi.edu
- Choose the "New Request" button
- If you have not previously used this program you must login with your user ID and password
- Choose "Moving Request" from the alphabetical listing
- Proceed to fill out this form and submit the request