- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- The Sage Colleges
- Troy Public Library
- University Heights Association
RPIEFCU Newsletter April 2016
Vol. 38 No. 2
ADDRESSING THE FINANCIAL NEEDS OF OUR MEMBERS THROUGH SAVINGS AND LOANS
PLEASE VISIT US IN OUR NEW LOCATION
PEOPLES AVENUE (ACROSS FROM THE HEFFNER ALUMNI HOUSE)
J-BLDG, J-LOT ENTRANCE
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!
A multi-page mailing was sent to you this week outlining a special meeting on May 20th at which time we will conduct a membership vote for a possible merger with the Albany Firefighter’s Credit Union (AFFCU). I won’t repeat all the reasons why I support this merger but I encourage you to review the mailing information sent to you closely. Some folks have stated that they don’t always pay attention to their mailings as some mailings are solicitations (life insurance offerings, etc.). This particular mailing is IMPORTANT so please review the materials closely.
It is “extremely important” that people VOTE. We must have a positive vote by the majority of the membership who vote in order for the merger to pass. Therefore, please attend the special meeting to vote, mail in your ballot, or stop by the CU office to obtain a ballot to vote.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me or the CU Office staff.
Mary Alice O'Brien, President
Thank you Bill!
Many thanks to Bill Mielke for serving on the Board. We wish him the best in his retirement . He was an excellent Compliance Officer!
- Election Results: Congratulations to our New Board members - Geoff Seber, Ellen Johnston and Pat Gray. Mary Alice O’Brien was also re-elected and has accepted the position of President. Our thanks to Carol Rosenberg for serving on the Board and for her great marketing efforts.
- Our Net Worth ratio has not improved so the Board of Directors decided to withhold a dividend for the quarter ending March 31, 2016.
The office will be closed on the following day's:
Memorial Day, May 30, 2016
Independence Day, July 4, 2016
Office phone 518-276-6593. Email: email@example.com Fax: 518-276-6715
If you have suggestions or if there is other information you would like to see in the newsletter contact Sandi Butcher,firstname.lastname@example.org we are always looking for articles for the newsletter.
- (518) 276-6593
- (518) 276-6715 fax
3202 J-Bldg, RPI
110 8th Street
Troy NY 12180-3590
- 9:00am - 2:30pm
(Wed: 11:30 - 2:30pm)
- Memorial Day - 5/30/16
- Independence Day - 7/4/16