- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- The Sage Colleges
- Troy Public Library
- University Heights Association
July 2015 (Vol. 37 No. 3)
PLEASE VISIT US IN OUR NEW LOCATION
PEOPLES AVENUE (ACROSS FROM THE HEFFNER ALUMNI HOUSE)
J-BLDG, J-LOT ENTRANCE
WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!
We are having difficulties with printing and this has caused a delay in sending out your quarterly statement and newsletter.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you!
- Thank you Paul Galbraith for your service to the Board. Carol Rosenberg was appointed by the Board to fill Paul’s remaining term.
- The Board of Directors’ decided against a dividend this quarter due to the lack of loan disbursements.
- Suggestions for new activities or events would be appreciated. Please contact Sandi at email@example.com.
- Closing: Sept. 7, Labor Day
The Board of Directors has authorized a dividend of 0.15%, 0.1501% APY, for all share balances for the quarter ending March 31, 2015.
The Board is evaluating new services that can be linked to on our web page. In particular, services that will benefit both the member and also bring in some more in-come. Another possible service is ID theft protection. We are working on a survey to ask our members if they are interested in ID theft pro-tection which has been getting much media attention these days. Stay tuned, more to come.
Thank you for your support and commitment to OUR Credit Union!
The office will be closed on the following day:
September 7, 2015 - Labor Day
Office phone 518-276-6593. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 518-276-6715
If you have suggestions or if there is other information you would like to see in the newsletter contact Sandi Butcher,email@example.com we are always looking for articles for the newsletter.
- (518) 276-6593
- (518) 276-6715 fax
3202 J-Bldg, RPI
110 8th Street
Troy NY 12180-3590
- 9:00am - 2:30pm
(Wed: 11:30 - 2:30pm)
- Sept 7 - Labor Day