If you wish to interview on-campus, please create an online account with us on JobLink. After your account has been approved, you may return to your JobLink Desktop and click on the “Create a New Schedule Request” to request an on-campus recruiting date.
On-Campus interviews are typically scheduled during a defined recruiting period; however, we can also work to accommodate special interviewing requests that do not coincide with our traditional recruiting schedule. Please call us to inquire we welcome the opportunity to help you meet your hiring needs.
2016-2017 On-Campus Recruiting Dates
Fall 2016 On-Campus Recruiting Dates
- Full-time & Summer Interviews: October 3 - November 17
- Co-op: October 3 - October 28
Spring 2017 On-Campus Recruiting Dates
- Full-time & Summer Interviews: February 8 - March 31
- Co-op: February 8 - March 10
- No interviews Spring Break week of March 13, 2017
- To ensure ample time for resume submission, we recommend that you complete the online job posting process through JobLink as early as possible. The earlier your schedules are viewable to students, the greater your chances are for maximum response from qualified and interested candidates.
Scheduling a Recruiting Date
If you wish to interview on-campus, you can make your request through our online system. Rensselaer utilizes JobLink, a Web-based system which is powered by NACElink, a system utilized at over 900 college career centers nationwide. You must be a registered and approved employer on JobLink to post jobs and participate in on-campus recruiting.
To create an account, visit the JobLink Employer Log-in page. Select “Register for the first time at Rensselaer.” You will be emailed a password and login information upon approval. After gaining access to JobLink, you will be able to:
- Request on-campus schedules and recruiting events
- Post your jobs for on-campus interviewing
- View/print your interview schedules
- View our online Resume Books to access student resumes
- Send email messages to students through the Resume Book feature
Interviews may be scheduled during the fall and/or spring recruiting season; however, we can also accommodate special interviewing requests that may not coincide with our recruiting schedule. Please contact our Recruitment Coordinator, Stephanie Perry, at (518) 276-6234, if you have special requests.
Setting Up Campus Presentations