C&CT Web Site Planning Process
Once a project relationship is established between C&CT and your organization,
Goals and strategies
- What is the mission of your organization?
- How will creating a Web site support your mission?
- What are your two or three most important goals for the site?
- Who is the primary audience for the Web site?
- What do you want the audience to think or do after having visited your site?
- What Web-related strategies will you use to achieve those goals?
- How will you measure the success of your site?
- How will you adequately maintain the finished site?
- Approximately how many pages will the site contain?
- What special technical or functional requirements are needed?
- What is the budget for the site?
- What is the production schedule for the site, including intermediate milestones and dates?
- Who are the people or vendors on the development team and what are their responsibilities?