The starting time of all exams scheduled for Monday December 15, 2003 will be delayed by ONE (1) HOUR. The delay applies to each of the scheduled exam periods.
- The exams originally scheduled to begin at 8 AM will now be held from 9 AM to Noon
- The exams originally scheduled to begin at 11:30 AM will now be held from 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- The exams originally scheduled to begin at 3:00 PM will now be held from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- The exams originally scheduled to begin at 6:30 PM will now be held from 7:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- The Campus will be "OPEN" and all other Campus departments and activities will operate as normally scheduled.
- Any Student or Faculty Member who may have a special hardship caused by the weather or the revised exam schedule should contact the Office of the Provost beginning Monday morning at 7:30 AM at 276-6487.
For further updates on the weather and changes to this specific Storm Update and Exam Schedule Advisory, please contact the Public Safety Information Line at 276-6600. The information on the recorded message will be updated, if needed, at 6AM on Monday December 15, 2003.