Environmental and Site Services encompass a whole host of major services at Rensselaer. It is our goal to provide a clean, healthy, safe and relaxed environment that is conducive to learning.
First and foremost, we abide by the following "Customer Service focused" Guiding Principles:
Please tour our web site to see an overview of the services available to you. We are committed to meeting or even exceeding your expectations by making sure we treat our customers in a friendly, courteous, professional manner and by providing timely responses to special requests and emergencies. If you are less than 100% satisfied, please bring the issue to our attention directly. We're here for you. We need to hear from you.
- EXCELLENCE is what we strive for. Excellence is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see obstacles as opportunities
- QUALITY comes first. To achieve customer satisfaction, the quality of our services and processes must be our number one priority
- CUSTOMERS are our most cherished asset and are the focus of everything we do. Our service is the end result of our efforts. As our services are viewed, so are we viewed.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT is essential to our success. We must strive for excellence in our products and services as measured by their value to the overall mission of the Institute.
- EMPLOYEES are the source of our strength. They provide our reputation and vitality. Employee involvement is our way of life.
- PUBLIC TRUST is the effective use of the Institute's investment. Integrity is never compromised. The conduct of our Department must be pursued in a manner that is socially responsible and commands the respect for its integrity and for its positive contributions to the University community.
Jerry C. Faiola
Environmental and Site Services