LabVIEW at Rensselaer
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute has established a special relationship with
National Instruments. Through this relationship
LabVIEW and related software are available to members of Rensselaer Polytechnic
Available LabVIEW Resources:
LabVIEW Use at Rensselaer
LabVIEW Seminars, Courses, and Events near Rensselaer
LabVIEW Hands-On Seminar
Date: Thursday, May 23, 2002
Time: 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Location: VCC North, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Discover the power of National Instruments LabVIEW - a graphical development environment
designed for data acquisition, data analysis, and instrumentation. This training covers
the fundamentals of building a robust measurement and automation system using LabVIEW.
Discover how LabVIEW makes you more productive by saving you valuable development time and money.
In This Seminar, You:
Everyone is welcome. This seminar is intended for professors, staff, and students who want to learn more about LabVIEW.
- Create a complete LabVIEW application from start to finish
- Learn how you can make data acquisition and GPIB instrument control applications with LabVIEW
- Learn how to connect your application to the network to share information throughout your enterprise and the Internet
- Learn about the latest technologies, including ActiveX and multithreading, and how to leverage them in your applications
- Learn how easy it is to build an application that can be remotely controlled through a standard Web browser interface
This seminar is FREE, but seating is limited. For registration or more information,
please visit our Web site at www.ni.com/seminars or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LabVIEW Software for Students and Faculty
All members of the Rensselaer community can pick up a LabVIEW CD-ROM at the
Voorhees Computing Center Help Desk. You simply need to present a valid Rensselaer
ID. The LabVIEW CD-ROM contains:
- LabVIEW 6i
- Internet Toolkit
- System Simulation and Design Toolset
The system requirements for the LabVIEW CD-ROM are:
- Windows 2000/NT/9X
- 64 MB RAM
- 100 MB Hard Disk Space
The LabVIEW and related software can be used for academic purposes only. The software
may not be copied or distributed.
LabVIEW Software for Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff of the Rensselaer community can obtain a
Fall 2000 LabVIEW Software Solutions
kit by contacting the Voorhees Computing Center Help Desk.
The Fall 2000 LabVIEW Software Solutions kit contains:
In addition to providing software to faculty, National Instruments funds
an on-campus student as a part-time employee
to assist faculty with LabVIEW. The LabVIEW
student assistant is:
- LabVIEW Professional Development System for Windows CD-ROM
- Measurement Studio Full Development System CD-ROM
- LabVIEW Professional Development System for Macintosh CD-ROM
- LabVIEW Professional Development System for UNIX CD-ROM
- LabVIEW Full Development System for Linux CD-ROM
- Add-On Software CD-ROM
- LabVIEW Professional Development System for Windows (German) CD-ROM
- LabVIEW Professional Development System for Windows (French) CD-ROM
- IMAQ Vision Development Software for LabVIEW CD-ROM
- IMAQ Vision Builder CD-ROM
- The International Journal of Engineering Education - Special Issue
on Applications of LabVIEW in Engineering Education CD-ROM
- Instrupedia - Your Interactive Encyclopedia of Instrumentation CD-ROM
- DAQ Designer 2000 CD-ROM
- Software for Fundamentals of Digital Electronics CD-ROM
- Software for Modern HMI/SCADA Systems CD-ROM
- A Survey of Modern Computer-Based Experiments CD-ROM
- LabVIEW Basics Interactive CD-ROM
- LabVIEW User Manual
- LabVIEW Measurements Manual
This position is currently open.
The LabVIEW and related software can be used academic purposes only. The software
may not be copied or distributed.