Next: Hard Drive Checks
Previous: The Dumb Waiter
Ok, it's 10 at night, we want to go home, why are you stopping us? Because we need to lock up, make sure that the phones are off-line. Quick step-by-steps:
- About 10-15 minutes before 10, call Ops, and ask them to send the key up in the dumb waiter.
- Close the doors, making sure that you flip the latches on the right hand door.
- Make sure that all the phones are logged off, and that 5030 is forwarded to 8181
- Make sure that all the terminals are logged off.
- Switch off the lights.
- Lock the door.
- Take the key down to Ops. If this is your first time, ask someone to show you where it is.
Frank Charles Barton