next up previous contents
Next: The Telephones Up: Basic Tools Previous: UNIX


Some of the issues that we deal with are dealt with via paper forms that must be handed in. These forms can be found on the rack outside of the VCC Help Desk. They are also online on the ARC Web-page under ``forms,'' which can be found at

Frank Charles Barton