financial analysis reviewer group
On January 16th, 2002, the Steering Committee nominated five business users from across the Institute to serve on the Financial Analysis Reviewer Group. Members of this committee represent the Financial Analysis (FA) business needs of campus users and are engaged in all phases of the FA data mart implementation as follows:
- Assist the Financial Analysis Implementation Group and the Data Warehouse Group in identifying Institute-wide information requirements in the area of Financial Analysis.
- Review and test the data loaded into the FA data mart, ensuring that it meets user expectations.
- Review and verify that the common business terms describing the FA data are meaningful and correct.
- Assist in designing and implementing Institute training programs regarding the FA data mart.
- Encourage Institute users to utilize information that is available in the FA data mart.
financial analysis reviewer group members
Controller, Accounting Office, Hartford
Director, Provost's Office
Financial Manager, DotCIO
Director, Professional & Distance Education
Manager of Financial Operations, School of Science
Manager of Financial Operations, School of Engineering