Congratulations on your acceptance! #rpi2019
The Rensselaer community is excited to welcome you this fall.
The Enrollment Guide you’ll receive in the mail will help you take the first steps on your Rensselaer journey as you prepare to join our university.
This site will answer specific questions and help you to complete and submit the forms required for your matriculation.
If you have additional questions as you complete your enrollment, here are some Departmental Contacts you may find helpful.
If you were admitted to start in January 2016, please visit the January Accepted Student website.
1. Register to attend the Accepted Student Celebration (on Apr. 11, 2015).
Visit campus for your official welcome to the Class of 2019!
2. Confirm your place in the Class of 2019.
Submit your nonrefundable $500 enrollment deposit.
3. Select your Residence Hall and Dining Preferences.
Choose your preferred residence and dining halls, meal plan options, and learn more about living at Rensselaer.
4. Register for Student Orientation 2015.
Review the session selection guide, a sample schedule, and learn about Navigating Rensselaer & Beyond.
5. Complete the four Health Center Requirements.
These include the paper immunization form; on-line portal forms; health insurance waiver/enrollment; and online education programs.
6. Submit your Final High School Transcript Request.
Download and submit a request form to your high school guidance counselor.
7. Review your Tuition Payment Plan Options.
Enroll in Monthly Tuition Payments at www.tuitionpaymentplan.com/rpi.
8. Review the Mobile Computing Laptop Package for 2015-2016. Keep an eye on our mobile computing website for the latest announcements about the 2015-2016 laptop packageor stop by the mobile computing table at the Accepted Student Celebration.