Congratulations on your acceptance! #rpi2018
The Rensselaer community is excited to welcome you to the Class of 2018.
The Enrollment Guide you’ll receive in the mail will help you take the first steps on your Rensselaer journey as you prepare to join our university.
This site will answer specific questions and help you to complete and submit the forms required for your matriculation.
If you have additional questions, please contact Rensselaer Admissions at email@example.com or (518) 276-6216.
1. Register to attend the Accepted Student Celebration (on Apr. 5, 2014).
Visit campus for your official welcome to the Class of 2018!
If you can’t attend the Accepted Student Celebration on April 5, please consider attending “Senior Visiting Day” on Monday, March 24, 2014. This day is exclusively for accepted students who are unable to attend the Celebration.
Senior Visiting Day Monday, March 24, 2014 RSVP by March 17, 2014. (For accepted students who are unable to attend the celebration on Saturday, April 5, 2014 only)
2. Confirm your place in the Class of 2018.
Submit your nonrefundable $500 enrollment deposit.
3. Select your Residence Hall and Dining preferences.
Choose your preferred residence and dining halls, meal plan options, and learn more about living at Rensselaer.
4. Register for Student Orientation 2014.
Review the session selection guide, a sample schedule, and learn about “Navigating Rensselaer & Beyond.”
5. Submit your Pre-Entrance Medical Forms.
Complete the required health forms at the Student Health Center Portal.
6. Submit your Final High School Transcript Request.
Download and submit a request form to your high school guidance counselor.
7. Review your Tuition Payment Plan Options.
Tuition payment information and the TuitionPay Monthly Plan.
8. Connect with your future classmates, submit a profile to the Rensselaer Facebook, browse the message boards, and participate in chats at https://apply-undergrad.rpi.edu/engage/.