The Venture Bplan Series
The VentureB Series is a collaboration of Rensselaer’s Emerging Ventures Ecosystem (EVE) and the Center for Economic Growth (CEG).
This regularly-scheduled forum at RPI's Heffner Alumni House (HAH) is designed for entrepreneurs to get visibility to the region's angel and institutional investors, business service providers, advisors, students, faculty, alumni and the early stage business community.
The forum is a great place for newly formed start-up companies to make their first public appearance. Up to three businesses will be selected to present in front of a panel of investors, entrepreneurs, business leaders and the general business public at each meeting.
Following a 12-minute presentation, the panel will ask the presenter questions and provide feedback.
For more information please contact Ellyn Ford at email@example.com, or by phone at (518) 465-8975, ext. 243.
Next Date: February 15, 2017
Time: 7:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Cost: Free event open to the business community.
Location: RPI, Heffner Alumni House
To be announced soon! Stay tuned!
Free Parking is available for this event at the J Lot, next to the Alumni House.
Please note: DO NOT park in the lot directly behind HAH, this is a staff lot only.
REGISTRATION OPEN SOON.
Executive Summary Template (Word)
Invester Presentation Template (PowerPoint)
Venture Bplan Series Application
Benefits for Companies
- Assistance in developing venture pitch
- Opportunity to showcase business ideas before professional and angel investors
- Network with local business community
- Formalize feedback from investors and professionals
Benefits for Investors
- Glimpse of new technical and business opportunities in Tech Valley
Benefits for Audience
- Hear first-hand about new ventures in Tech Valley
- Hear first-hand what investors are looking for
- Network with the local business community
- Wednesday, February 15
- Wednesday, May 17
- Wednesday August 16
- Wednesday, November15
REGISTER TO PRESENT